Sunday, August 20, 2006
Some people spend so much time blogging and cant get other things done in a day. And subsequently it has become one of their daily chore. I, specially think that blogging is a waste of time. It is like reporting to others what have you done thoughout the day and what are your thoughts. I only treat it as a place where people wanna get to know me better. Since we have our own things to busy with, we (friends) seldom have the time to go out together. This is the place where people can get to know what have u been doing lately.
PRetty stress when i received this call on fri. I have a job interview on coming tues. There are alot of things to be done which im not fully prepare. I really have no confidence that i can pass the interview. On the other hand i really need this job. So stress here!!
I had voluntered to be one of my friend's nail model for her exam on fri and she painted all my nails with different methods and in the end, i cant clean off one of the nail because that type of manicure is gel form. No solution is able to clean it off only solution is to wait for it to drop off on its own. Sianz... But is okay coz the nail is quite nice but im going for an interview this tue and with that only nail painted is quite odd. Somemore is like nail extention... =( Luckily im smart and thought of a plan. I decided to paste that finger with hansaplast.... hahha ..Quote of the day:When u miss a shot. Never think what u did wrong. Take the next shot think wat u MUST do RIght!
BLOGGED! @ {Sunday, August 20, 2006}