Monday, August 07, 2006

This is the 3rd time i write this entry. I get feb up with Multiply. #$^%^&%%**^%^#@$#$^%
Seriously no mood to continue. But i still have to continue because i dont want to give up so easily.

The Thai trip was wonderful but too short. I even get sick during the 3days trip. I was caught in the rain while having lunch at some noodle store at Chatuchak. The rain had flooded the market with water. Luckily i was wearing jelly shoes but i still wanna buy a pair of slippers to replace the pretty shoes. When i finally bought my slippers the rain had stopped.Nevertheless i still wear the slippers. Oh ya.. the noodles are really nice! Too bad i can't show u the pictures i took coz all the shots that i took unable to develop. =( Stupid disposable camera! But I manage to get some pictures from my cousin. Wanna share with u guys. AS below was taken from the hotel spa. I enjoy the aroma spa v much cant wait for the next Thai trip but Next time i wanna go for a Thai SPa trip!


This crepe is really nice. I tried the banana with chocolate fudge. YUm YUm... Still wana have some more of that. It only cost less than SG$2. Actually that is my lunch. hahahaa. Oh that is my sister. I dint take picture coz i look terrrible;pale n ugly down with fever.



My Birthday wish list: My dear friends to save your trouble i have come out with a list of items you can buy for me as a gift. SEe i so thoughtful. *grin* Oh and pls tell me which item u intend to get for me in case other friends are buying the same item. KEKEKEKE

1. Osim face mask - $28 only. See the white and green box? That is the one.

2. Osim eye mask - $unknown. something like the face mask but is for the eye.

3. Coach waistlet



4. Stream Boat dinner with my friends.

5. Furla wallet: I like bright colours. NO to blue, white, off white, black.

6. Clothes and shoes.

Ha! i think thats all folks. KEKE

Hen's night out: Tianxin's wedding discussion today was about her itinerary. And what should we do during the Hen's night out. I suggested a stay at Ritz Carlton so we can enjoy the jacuzzi and pool at the same time. But i scare after splitting up the charges per pax is about $30+. But is still cheaper than spa treatment le... Still discussing and sourcing for other alternatives. Hey can you suggest some idea??See this is the picture that my sis took during her stay at Ritz...

Jobless: I am still looking for job. Not sure what i am looking for specifically. I hope i can pass all the interview. I always cant speak when it comes to interview probably too nervous and kinda choke when i am talking. I think i need to practise more.



BLOGGED! @ {Monday, August 07, 2006}


RACHEL THE GIRL :D

also known as RACHEL WANG (:
lOVES: sHOPPING AND TRAVELING :D

daily clicks

PRIS - MUST READ!!!
KAREN
CANDICE
PEARLE
Maggie

speak up


so yesterdays

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
Counter
Counter