Sunday, September 03, 2006
I'm having the greatest mood ever this Aug coz i finally found a job!!! day i found my job. Actually i am quite nervous coz this is my1st time step into an international financial service organisation. This kind of feeling is like your 1st time step into the working society. I got back my result! i have passed.
Seriously im not very happy with the result. Is the way i pass my exam disgusted me. I dont know how should i put it... throughout my 2yrs in university i can said that i did put in some effort to study but the pay back is not the same as wat i have put in. This really disgust me coz the grade with the amt of effort i put in only explain to me that im not a very good student.
=( But my friends, family and my bf, they are all very happy for me that i finally graduate! i am happy also but i really scare that my working performance is going to show the same result as my grade with the amt of effort i put in... aiyo ... i hope i didnt disappoint anyone especially myself. Nevertheless i need to admit that i am really lucky that i manage to pass my exam. I sat for 4 papers and as long as i fail any 1 them, i'm still able to graduate. I predict that i will fail my pschology paper becoz i only attempt only 2 sections out of 3 . In the end i pass my pschology n fail my management account! Lucky me... or else i might fail both...
BLOGGED! @ {Sunday, September 03, 2006}