Sunday, October 08, 2006
Today i finally get enough sleep. I have been working so hard for past few days n i'm having lots of problem with my body. On the other hand i am facing some relationship problem after 2 yrs. This relationship has been going on for 6 yrs is neither long or short. For the 1st 2yrs i having problems due to guys friends that i am close with and the 4th yr i have problem with his another girl friend and our 6th yr i am having the most difficult problem i cant even solve it on my own. He is having problem to identify his 'self'. Tell me what come next another 2yrs ....breaking up?? I tell myself i had enough problems with the 1st 2 boyfriends i gonna open my eyes big enough to look for a better one and this is what i got after going on for 6 yrs.
i really dun know should i hate him or myself. i have a long journey in front of me i just want to find a lifetime partner is that so hard? Or am i a difficult person to be with?? I have a lot of qns in my head one of the most impt qns is 'shld i carry on with this man?' I dun wanna leave him... but looks like this relationship is really hard to carry on... or shld i just wait for him for another 2 more yrs. My life is like sailing in a stormy sea.
I went to VIVo City this evening. Nothing much le.. some stores are not open. Actually thinking of catching a movie over there but all most all the show are are selling fast. While was looking at the screen, i saw a familiar face and after a 2nd glace i knew that was A!!
BLOGGED! @ {Sunday, October 08, 2006}