Sunday, November 26, 2006
I feel like getting split personality soon. One side of me is so happy go lucky and the other is like fill with sorrow and agnoy. I heard one of my sec sch friend is getting marry soon (next year) and my face show the look of envious. I cant stand myself envy other ppl! Coz it only proof to me that I'm not good to myself and im not happy with wat i am now. I really envy ppl going to get marry and so happy spending their life with their loved of their live. Is true that getting married is not going to proof everything but the vow that they have made is the responsiblity that they are willing to take and that make me jealous of them! The worst enemy now in my life is myself, there is no one i can blame. What more can i say....I watched Happy Feet yesterday. Many ppl think that movie is quite good but i think it another way. I find it so so only and i think that movie is trying to convey some msg across and that is the we, human are fishing too much and creatures or animals do not have enough fishes to feed on. I was kinda sad to see the animals are suffering and yet we are here enjoying our food. I must agree that the show is quite funny.
BLOGGED! @ {Sunday, November 26, 2006}