Monday, January 15, 2007
I went shopping with L on sat and after that we went to cut our hair at Wheellock. I was very happy that day coz i am going to meet M later during the afternoon. Later M called, he said tat i can go to his colleague's Hen's Nite... I was so happy to hear that! I finally get to go and know his colleagues. I would like to know more abt his work life and ppl that he surround with.
M met me at Vivo for dinner. Then we went to Toy'R'us to buy a tiera for the Victim (K). She was suppose to wear that for the whole nite. When we reached St James at abt 9.30pm, I was introduced to his colleagues. Some of them already know who i am. That nite is a magical nite for me. DO u know that nite he was very busy?? i never get to see this side of him before for the past 6 yrs with him. He look totally like a different person. Whatever his colleague ask him to do he will do it immediately and he makes sure that everything works perfectly that nite. Although i was left alone with his colleagues i also enjoy myself coz i havent been to nite spot for a period of time. That nite he was force to drink a lot coz his boss is really a good drinker. When his boss left, he insisted to stay at the place for 15 to 30 mins before he can make his move. While we were dancing to past that 15 mins, that magical moment happened....
I keep thinking that nite and that magical moment. I think i will nv forget it!
BLOGGED! @ {Monday, January 15, 2007}